Have you heard about The Apprentice Project?
We believe in helping bridge the gap between career aspiration and career ladder in the areas of marketing and communication. We provide media apprenticeships that sharpen your skills, know-how and grab the attention of future employers.
Our apprentice placement programme allows business to tap into our extensive industry-leading communications expertise, while offering the very best young talent opportunities to get a foot on the ladder.
What are the benefits to you as an apprentice?
Typically, apprenticeships are rigid offering no flexibility – well ours are quite the opposite. Recruits will be placed in a variety of work environments, allowing you to earn while you learn whilst being supported by Snowmedia’s highly experienced team of media professionals.
- The most comprehensive training and development in the industry – on the job and through us
- Enrolment on the industry-leading National Council for the Training of Journalists (NCTJ) foundation diploma
- An alternative route to academia that provides a foothold in the media industry
- Above industry average pay – as a reflection of our commitment and belief in you.
What are the benefits to the employer?
You’re probably thinking – ‘what’s the catch? Do the employers suffer?’ – well there isn’t one. The Apprentice Project also offers significant benefits to the employer too. By offering apprentices through this project they get;
- The option to have apprentices on short or part time placements; tailored to their needs
- On the job support and mentoring, with the option of Snowmedia working with them to enhance marketing and communication strategy
- Less administrative burden – all hiring is done through Snowmedia; they just need to cover the time.